From 3 to 5

Bloggy Blog Design
I actually won my blog re-design through a contest, so I was a little apprehensive that I might be receive the same service as a paying customer. I could not have been more wrong. Working with Jenna was fantastic. I exchanged a few e-mails about my vison then, filled out my questionaire. I felt as though I didn't cast the vision of what I wanted very well and prepared myself for a bit of time to capture my vision. Again, I could not have been more wrong, it was as though Whitney and Jenna could see the vision I had in my mind's eye. I love my new blog design and it even got the approval of my husband. If I ever feel the need to change something I will surely contact Bloggy Blog Designz again. 
                                  - Heidi (From 3 to 5)

0 comments:

Post a Comment