Mommy Wordsworth

Bloggy Blog Design
I’d been looking to start a new blog for me to do my own “mommy creative” writing. I knew I wanted a design done before I launched. When I won a discount for Bloggy Blog Designs, I was excited… it took me awhile to get my act together and give Jenna my thoughts on what I wanted… but it finally happened! I was amazed she was able to take my description of my vision and put it into a blog design. Not only did she work super fast (like within 24 hours!), but she was incredibly upbeat and friendly in all our emails. The first draft of the design was fun, nearly everything I wanted, but I also wanted a few changes. I was a little nervous about describing the changes I wanted over email, b/c it can be hard to work just over email sometimes, but when I got the revisions back, it was EXACTLY what I wanted. No – it was actually better! J So… you wouldn’t think you could get a quick, awesome blog designed just in a few emails, but with Bloggy Blog Designs, you sure can! I am excited to launch my new Mommy Wordsworth website, and I know my first post will make a good first impression because it’s backed by my fun new design! Thanks, Jenna!
                                            Mommy Wordsworth

0 comments:

Post a Comment